Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bored as Usual...Oh and SHOO!!


Yah..'M bored as usual...Haiz..When there's assignments,I was bitching for it to end but when there's none,I'm bored as hell..Changed to new song which is from SM Town with singers like TVXQ,SUJU,KangTa,BOA,CSJH and alot others!!Hahhaa..The song title is 'Let's go on a Trip!'
Wish I could see their SM Concert.. >__<

BTW,someone just left me a message saying I should stick to my Jap stuffs and thinking I know all about SUJU..And here I am wondering who the hell left me a comment but never stated her/his name..Must be someone I know 'cos she also left a message at Ira's tagboard.. Pabo... >.>

You ask me how I figure out?'Cos the time she left her comments at mine and Ira's tagboard was 2 seconds apart..Sooo..OH!!Just chat with my fren and let me guess who left me her nice comment..Someone whom I have a conflict with last time?

Seriously,even if I like SUJU members,she shouldn't said it tat..Overall,SUJU is for everyone to love..Hhahaha...I love them so wat'cha gonna do?SUJU ROCKS!The point is I suppot SUJU members!!Hahhaha...Cute...But of course,TVXQ is better.. XD OH!Btw,if you must know,TVXQ is a KOREAN BOYBAND too...

Niwae,just read some comments at UTube..Wahhh..Makes me damn pissed la..So many people insulted SUJU saying they are gay..Just because their Haengbok MV looks so happy..Haiz...Don know wat to do with this type of people..Even if they are gay wat it is to them?In the end,it's their voice quality that we should look and hear not their faces nor backgrounds..Some people just won grow up..

WORSE THEY EVEN SAID THAT TO TVXQ!!!Aaarghhh!!!DARAH UP seh mcm Ira ckp!!Hahhaha...
Oh...Haven listen to FT. Island yet..But from what Merissa intro their song to me,they seems kinda nice..She said they are the new korean boyband that was formed in July this year..Hmmm..Well,good luck to them!! ^__^

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:If you are really HER who said tat,just wanna say that won you let it rest?We're from different schools already yet you won still 4get abt me?Sorry to say but I've 4gotten about u long time ago..Haiz...But if you're not ( which I'm 100% sure it is ) then I'm sorry...