Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Project again as usual

Just came back from school..Went there to meet Ms Gail for our project...After hearing her reprimanded us for being the slackers that we are and roughly told us what was expected,I finally understand what to do...Kinda..Hhhaha

Now I fell in love with F.T Island..Especially the song that is playing now which is their debut song...Love the singer's,Hong Gi' voice...A bit of husky voice..Hahhaha..And this all because of Merissa who intro to me and Sungmin 'cause he made me watch him.. XD

I'm beginning to love SUJU...Hahhaa..They are so dorky unlike TVXQ who,although are younger than them,are so serious in their work..But I still love them anyways..Hahhaa..I like Kangin,Heechul,Sungmin,Eeteuk,Kibum.....I think all of the members!!!Hahahha...Super Junior T which consists of Eeteuk,Kangin,Sungmin,Heechul,Shindong and Euhyuk have very unique songs..SO FUN to listen and watch especially 'Rokkuko' or 'Rock On!!'

Oh..Better stop talking about them..Haiz...Gonna die iun 3 weeks time...BTW,good luck to Ira and Wani and whoever are taking exams now!!! ^^Hope y'all do well k?

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!! Annhyeoung!