Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, May 06, 2006

tired dokk!!

Wahhh~!!!Tired dokk~Haha...Knew that I said that I won be updating till end of my MID-Year but!!I feel that it is a great need for me to save those poor souls out there who wanna watch this movie called ' Paradise Now'.If you are prepare to spend the whole time sleeping then I recommend you that movie...Confirm tido beb!!

The show that was superbly recommended by our own dearest friend,Sumaiyah,was slow plus boring...I nearly fell asleep man...Haiz...But it was kinda an okay show too 'cause it show how the Palestins has no other choice except for suicide bombing...Kinda sad only the ending SUX!!!I was like ga-ga when the screen just went white and the names scrolled down..The whole cinema was silence..Guess they are too shocked to handle their disappointment...

I mean what's the deal about the movie being rated M18??!!Doesn't even have violence in it...Haiz...Guess I learned my lesson...Not to watch anything recommended by Maya till I really sure about the movie...Hahaha...But one thing for sure,we are gonna watch the movie 'Doomed' or something like that...o6o6o6..Number of the Devil...WhoOop!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Better make yourselves free on that day guys!!That movie is gonna be a second chance for us to be satisfied!!Hahah...