Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, April 29, 2006

winds!!

Yeah!!Finally I've changed my layout!!Hmm...Gonna miss my old layout but!!I think this layout is kinda COoL!!Hahah...Potrays my fanatic love for W-inds!!!Hehehe...Oh my...Think those who are in the same school as me are gonna be moaning right now...

Well...If u wanna know,the guys starting from the left are Keita Tachibana,Ryuichi Ogata and Ryohei Chiba...I think from what you see in my webby,you can tell who I LOVE the most!!YAH~!!KEITA & RYUICHI!!They are SoOo cute!!!Ryohei is cute too but he did not capture my heart.. ^__^; If u wanna know which one is which,Keita is most at the centre and Ryuichi at the right..You can easily spot him..He's the most prettiest of the lot...Hahax...

Their songs are so GOOD!For your info,the song that is playing now is called 'Kireida'...Their video clips are nice!OK OK...Enough of my undying adoration for them...Well...It seems that this will be the last entry for now till I finish my stupid MID-Year Exam...Gotta concentrate man..Hahah...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Do drop by and leave your thoughts about my new layout!!Flames are not welcome though... ^__^