Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Buck up gal

Nadya

Tidak kau tau
Ku masih menyayangi
Leka lena terdengar suaramu
Tidak ku lupa bila bersama mu
Tapi kini terlupa jua

Pedihnya hatiku mendengar kisahmu
Pabila perbualan orang
Kau ditunangkan dengan jejaka lain
Selain ku

Bila ku merenung
Wajahmu yang ayu
Teringat sejarah kita berdua
Takkn ku lupa peristiwa bersama
Tapi kini kau jauh meninggal aku

Tak pernah aku termimpi
Akan terjadi begini
Apa lagi berpisah dengan mu
Aduhai kekasihku

Oh Nadya aku cinta pada mu
Oh Nadya engkaulah kekasihku
Oh Nadya kembablilah sayangku
Seperti waktu dahulu
---------------------------------------
Short and sweet just the way I like it...I noticed something about me during these past few days...I am EASILY and I mean easily irritated...Just a few jokes and I flare up...Hmmm....I won't call them jokes though..More like insults..Maybe I'm tired of giving the boys face?I mean there is a limit to my patience and man they are nearly crossing the border dude...Can't wait to end my years in Xinmin..6 more months....

Another thing is,I found it much harder to go with the flow...Yeah..I may laugh and crack jokes and all that shit but really...All of them are forced..Though there are some times I did laugh...Hmmm..Think I'm getting stress about the freaking Mid-Year Examinations which I haven even starts to revise yet...My life is turning to disaster...Added to the fact I still abhor that gal...

Well...One thing for sure..This whole week,'M starting to REALLY pay attention in class and try to catch what I missed...Atleast I will understand what the hell I am revising for later...Hahaha...Btw,English Oral Examinations for Prelims went splendidly..Really enjoyed yapping through the conversation...It's my Malay results I'm worried about....Was told that none got a distinction for our Oral...Sux...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Finally completed Suikoden V...Can finally rest in peace...Hahaha....Countdown MID-YEAR-->8 more days....