Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Homecoming

Phew..Let's keep it short and simple won't we?Hmmm...On Thursday,I waited for Wani,Aini and Jannah to finish their CCA with Zahirah...For what??Hehehe....Went out for dinner at the coffee shop near Hougang Point...Eat Chicken RICE!!!Very fun man.....Hahaha...Should do it more often...Can see different ways of how people eat..Especially Aini...FuYooO..For someone so small,she sure eat alot!!Hahaha...Never even pay attention to the conversation we were having..Really focused on her meal...

On Friday,nothing much going on...Public holiday what...Stay at home and do what??Play Suikoden V whole day!!From 6.30 am - 1.20 am!!!Nyahahah... 0__o Eyes getting blur~

And today,woke up at 6.50,found out I was late...Go to school hastily and met up with Jannah...One by one our classmates started to arrived at our stall...Had to go to the Hall for Speech Day as audience...Hmmm...Don have much to say 'cause I was sleeping..Till Mr Singh came to scold those who were sleeping...Wani woke me up just in time...

Then we spent time walking and helping out at the stall...Nothing to do..Got to see Cikgu Norliza second children..He is SO cute!!!I just wanna pinch his face so hard and coo at him but hey,gotta act cool...Hahaha...So I merely stared at him like a hungry wolf..Uhh...That sounded TOTALLY wrong...

One thing to say about this year homecoming,it was BORING~ I was so bored,I kept yawning..Haiz..But it was kinda good to held this event 'cause I got to meet with some of my friends who had graduated...Hahaha...Miss them man...Niwae,I did not see Diyanawati...Kinda packed there so.....

Guess that's all for today's rambling...Next week is my Oral Examinations for Prelims...Wish me luck guys...Gonna need a hella lot of it...Haiz..

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Countdown for Mid-Year--->2 more weeks... >__<;