Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

chicken rice

Yesh...I am fashionably late again today..Nice job Huda..Hahaha...Ignore me please..I love to talk crap...


Well,after school today,went out with Zahira,Wani and Jannah to eat CHICKEN RICE!!Too bad Aini did not follow us..It was okay..We eat then talk...Zahira was kinda quiet...Not sure why but I'm not gonna press it...She'll tell me on her own accord...


Hmm..Right now,I'm trying something...Not gonna tell u what it is till I am really sure it is gonna work out...Till then please hold your horses...Btw,found out something today and I'm kinda sad but not upset...Don know if the news was real or not but well,I pretty hope it was not...


Don know what the hell I'm talking about eh?Hahaha...S'Okay..Not gonna say anything in case someone I don wanna tell at all know something about it..Well,that's all the riddles for today...


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Really tired of school man....