Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Birthday

Today is a special day for a special friend...Happy 18th Birthday to

Nuryani Bte Yahya

I know that we are now getting further apart from each other but I want you to know that you will always be my best friend...So I wish you have cherishable moments in the future....


Love,Huda.... ^__^


---------------------------------------------------


Went out with Zahira today...Wani can't make though..Well..S'okay 'cause we had fun just the two of us...Went to Hereen(Finally get the spelling right),bought the W-inds. DVD and went shopping...Hahaha..Nothing much can be said about today...


After going to Orchard,went to Compass Point to get my reserved gift for my mama...Hope she like it man...The lady wrapping my gift doesn't remember me I think..Then followed Zahira to Popular and Watson then went home...Watched W-inds DVD..Keita sOoo CUTEZ!!!Hehehe...Guess that's all...Wanna do my homework at night...Haiz...


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Tomolo my mama and dada coming home!!Yeah!! ~^o^~