Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, May 11, 2006

NYP

Yesh...Finally finished my MID Year...Though I think I am the bottom ten from the whole level!!!WheeWit!!Hahaha...


Hmmm...Got some of my results today...Well..So far,I failed all...Great...Hahaha..S'Okay I think...Mean I won be bucking up till my Prelims so....Niwae,went to Poly today..Attend a talk about Entrepeneuer or somethin like that at Nanyang Poly...Hahaa...Not really interested in business..


I mean can you imagine someone like me who is a slacker and a layback working as a serious businesswoman?Woah...Sorry babe...Got ta wrong person..I'm not like those who wanna go to the top to show off..Hey..You can show your talents at the bottom too eh?Like my ever favourite motto,'Who cares?'


Niwae,I was like asleep during his lecture so can't really remember wat the heck he was talking about...Maybe that's why I got some problems during brainstormin with my group...Hahah..Hell..That was funny!!Nasri was dead refused to present but hey,too bad 'cause he contributed so little so...I kinda forced him to go..Not only me man...Jannah,Wani and Hafiz too!


After that,I waited with Jannah and Wani for Mira to finished her class...To claimed back my beloved VCD...It's been so freaking long dude!!Hahaha...Met with Liyana too!!Saw so many of my Primary School buddies there...The horror!! O__o After that went home and life went on as usual...Hmmm...Gotta start revising soon..Found many things that I am seriously lacking...Aaargghh!!!


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Going to Herren on Saturday to buy my beloved W-INDS.!!!!Then go Compass Point to buy my Mother's Day present...What present you ask?A handbag!!!Hahaha...That too I got some help from Jannah...Well..Gonna go out with Wani and Zahirah!!!Tata!!!