Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

sprained ankle

Great...Just great...For two or more freaking weeks,I CAN'T do STRENUOUS activities!!!!That means NO PE,NO running and NO walking fast...What the hell???It's all because of my sprained ankle...Shucks..


How I got it you ask me??Well,yesterday we were playing Floorball during PE..It was going well for 10 minutes but for no reason,I felt my knee gave a tinge of pain..I was like shit...I thought my old injury was acting up again but no..It just had to be my freaking feet...Aaaargghh!!!


After I sprained my ankle,I did not stop playing..Hahaha...Stubborn eh??'Cause at that time it didn't hurt that badly...But during recess,it really started showing me hell dude..Went to Sickbay to put on some Pain-relief cream which was of no use..Ceh...I was like holding on to Zahira 'cause I really cannot walk properly..Hurts like hell...


Finally decided to call my mother to take me to the doctor...Hmmm..We had our Mother Tongue Intensive @ 2pm till 4pm...I attended it for an hour or atleast 45 minutes 'cause the Malay boys were late...Then off I go to the doctor...What usually took me only 5 minutes to walk actually took me about 15 minutes that day!!Doc said that I need rest blah blah blah...You know the usual...She asked me to exercise more..I was like 'Dude I WAS exercising till I became like this.'


OH!!I forgot to mentioned that before I went to the Doc,my feet was abused..LITERALLY!!!First,that ever crazy Fauzan kicked me just for fun..Really..That guy gonna get it from me one day...Next Jannah then Wani..Wani alot of times...But I guess I forgive them 'cause it was not done purposely....Haiz...What a drag..Got myself a day off from school...Whee...Well..Done my rambling for today guys...


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Remind me that whenever I have my PE lessons,warn me not to be too 'gian' about it 'K?