Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, May 22, 2006

A2

Yeah!!Today received our English results...Finally!!Sad to say my Paper 1 was horrible!!!OMG!!39/60??I am supposed to do better than that!!But at least,my Paper 2 pulled me up..Got 39/50...What am I really proud of was that for my summary I scored 21/25!!How cool was that??


So...I was top in 5N level with another gal in 501..Both of us received the same score of 72/100...Quite okay I think..But still haven meet my target of getting A1 for English...Haiz...Another thing is,which I am bloody pissed off, was the Chemistry banding!!I was in Mrs Raj's class with HER!!Euuww...Double euwww...Luckily I still have 2 of my friends who was in the same banding...Lucky me...I want Ms Annie Ng!!!


Guess that's all I havta say...Till my next entry!!


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:I don get why of all people,she just had to be the one in the same class with me...Uuurgghhh...