Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weirdo

I usually don do these kind of things but well,I was bored and I don wanna start with my COLOR assignmen yet so....

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS!

Tagged by:
Maya--http://i-gtg.blogspot.com/
Ningsi--http://ningsi.blogspot.com/

1. Loves to talk to myself or 'Syok Sendiri' whenever I am alone

2.Too obssess with TVXQ aka DBSK

3.I am a sadist? -.-

4.Always wakes up early in the morning to play computer

5.Used to be a tomboy

6.Once I dreamt of marrying Yunho????Hhahahahah!!!

6 People whom I 'sabo'(Not sure if they r gonna do it):
Amirah
Nuryani
Zahirah
Shalihin
Cheryl
Leelin

Can't believe I've said these...Don be scared of me if you know I am a sadist k?Its just about 1% of the time..Hahhaha...

Yesterday was kinda fun I guess...If you counts meeting Lihin fun... -.- Jk Jk..

Niwae,after Comms Skills which ends at 11.30 or so,me and my group went to the Library Cafe...There I saw Yana who was stressing over her presentation..Hahhaha..Forgot to give her a hug btw...Then I messaged our uncle aka Lihin coz while otw to my class,I saw him 'emoing' near Blk L...I was super late to class so I didn't went and disturb his so called serene atmosphere...Hahhaha...

Niwae,I asked him to hang out for awhile and he met with me at the Cafe..Sat there till Yana( who is still stressing ) went to class.Then we sort of wander around the school...Lihin skipped his class so he could accompany me till 3 but I just think he was lazy to go to class ya?Haha...Niwae,thanks for the grub u 'blanja' me...

After tat,we have sort of a 'suey' and embarassing moment in the library...Just imagine 2 dorks being put together...It's hilarous I tell you...Can't even watch a decent movie..I mean which movie has only the backgrd effects and no voice???!!!Aaaarghhh!!!

Then at 3,we went to our respective classes...There,I partnered with Lee Lin to do the VASTR final assignmen...I was so damn sleepy at that time...Hahhaha...Then went home..THE END!!!

Things needed to do for this week of semester:

COLOR Assignment 3 ( Colour Scheme )
CODID Concept Book ( 10 pages )
DEFSD Assignment 2 ( 10 or more thumbnails )
COMM SKILLS Presentation ( Promote youself -.- ; )
DRAWINGS Assignment 3B

VASTR Dialogue Script ( By next week )
Last but not least,our dear PORTFOILO!!!!!!!! ( Due 29 Aug 07 )

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!