Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, July 06, 2007

Summer Dream

W0Ot!!!

Just heard Tohoshinki's new song,summer dream...At first when I heard it,I wasn't too fond of it but later after I heard it a few times,it's actually a damn nice song.. It's from their latest single if I'm not wrong...Falling in love with every of their songs dammit!!

Kinda got the happy sad tune to it...Hahahha...I even downloaded the MV cos Yunho's HOT in it!Hahaha..And of courase this song kinda makes me feels nostalgis..Like 'Sky'...

Umm..So far,doing quite okay in my modules...Just that it's getting tougher 'cause the semester is nearly over and that means our final assignments are heading towards us like a damn bazooka...

Been having a hella of a time in school,goofing around and being the noise maker as usual..Hahhaha...Damn funny just now in class...Ningsi ah!You said Yunho and Jejung waiting for me in my room on the bed???I will die of heart attack aka overdose of happiness..

AND I STILL HAV NOT FORGOTTEN HOW U GET JEJUNG TWICE AND OF COURSE YUNHO!!!!

Hahhha...About the rolling of your head on the floor,am just joking hor..Maybe not about the killing u part just I won do something that greasy...

Okay okay..Enough rambling!Hhahahaha...

Oh!And next week,I'm going to the Xinfony concert with Yana,Apiz and Lihin...Time to catch up with old frens before I am labelled 'an-social' ... -.-

Okay,enjoy the vid of 'Summer Dream'..Yunho is xtra hyper in this...Hahhaha...



See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!