Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Week

Yahh...I changed back to the 'Summer Dream' song 'cause I am too in LOVE with that song..Hahahha..

Currently in the middle of finishing my COLOR final piece...So damn tiring I tell you and I still haven type out the essay for CODID and COLOR....

Hmm..Let me summarise what we have to hand in again in case I missed out anything..

MON:
COMMS SKILLS Test
VASTR Final assignment

Tues:
DRAWINGS Sketchbook (Homework 1-13)

Wed:
No school

Thurs:
CODID Concept Book and Presentation
COLOR Final Assignment and Presentation
VASTR Test ( Passing mark 70% )

Fri:
NIL

Next Wed ( 8 Aug):
COMM SKILLS Common Test

And of course,our dear Portfolio and Studion Project that is to be handed in Aug 31.. >__>

Can I die now?

Btw,Ningsi ah..I am soooooooOOoo envy of you right now...Hhhahha...Stay well and keep in contact yah?

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!