Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, July 13, 2007

Another Day

Yahh..Just finished shading my freaking drawing..Woke up at 3 am just to do that and in the end I found out the building was a bit 'senget'..Chialat...Hahhaha..Heck la...

Niwae,yesterday was interesting..Hahha..On the way home only...I was in the bus facing opp of the driver and u knoe how crowded it is at 6 pm...People just can't wait to get out of the Poly...

There I was sitting minding my own business when someone kinda bumped into me...I was like " Why in the world must you sit next to me "..But when I turned to look at the guy..BWAHAHAHAH!!!He's SUPER CUTE!!!!

I was like "SHIT!!" when he squeezed beside me and to add more fun to the situation,his friend sit directly in front of me...Chialat..You know how small the space is between the two seats...And to make things worse,his friend is more cuter than him..Hahhaha...

Lucky Cheryl was not there if not she for sure wan to take piccies...Hehhehe...Anuyway I didn't look at them much..I don wan to embarass myself ok...But one word make me sad..The guy beside me was talking about buying drinks later and he said "LIME RUM!!"

I was like "NOOO!!!Alcoholic drinks!!!"

Haiz...But then again they can drink so..Hahhaa...I think these two guys are just acquintances 'coz they talked as if they just met each other...Niwae the guy sitting in front of me was funny 'coz he don even know what is rum or the meaning of introvert...His friend had to xplain to him..That is cute..Hahha..

OK!!Enough with the fawning over strangers!!!Let's go back to DBSK shall we?Hahhaha...

Niwae,hang out with Yana and Lihin on Tuesday night..Ate ice-cream which Yana and Lihin paid for..(I am SUPER broke) under the gods-know-where block....After that I walked home..

And today,gonna meet with Yana,Apiz,Lihin and Syafiq to see Xinfony Concert...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!