Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, July 21, 2007

HWAITING!!!

Yahhh...A new song..Hahhaha..Not sure from which album but I guess its from the new single?Found it in DBSK forum and decided to upload it..Niwae,this song is like Summer Dream..Don really like it at first but now totally fell in love with it...

Hahhaah..Niwae,semester nearly come to an end..That means projects too are to be submit...Haiz...So stress...Still got a long wayyyyyyy to go...

I realised that poly life isn't so great after all..So many of my friends complained of stress..Hmm..All I can say is not give up hope!!!

To Ningsi,don be so quick to make decisions okay?Think it throughly first...I can advise you not to though but in the end it's your life you're leading so...Hahhaa...We won't be female DBSK group if you're not there anymore..But if you agree to stay,let's suffer together!! ^__^

Aja Aja HWAITING!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!