Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bowling!

Yahhh...Yesterday me,Cheryl and Leelin went bowling at Marina Bay ( since it's the cheapest there )...

Found out that all the lectures was cancelled that day so we can go home at 3..But since I was bored,I propesed the idea of slacking around at shopping mall and suddenly they were like ' Hey,wanna go bowling??'

hahahha..Since I have never play it before,I agree...Too bad Ningsi can't follow along 'cause of her back..Hope ya ok yah?

Niwae,the first time I held the ball,I was like ' What the hell am I suppose to do with it?? ' In the end,I just go with the flow and threw the ball as how my body would like it to throw...Though I still get 3rd for the two games,atleast I tried my best..Hhahha..

It was damn fun!!Let's try it again during our sch break ya guys?? ^__^

Then after that,Cheryl had to go home 'cause of her curfew..Me and Leelin wandered around till we reached Bugis Junction..From there,we went to Kinokuniya and other shops..Finally went home at 9 pm..

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:IRA don forget I SARANGHAEYO you so HWAITING!!!!