Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, July 27, 2006

bottom

Wow...Got our Geography result today and boy was I stunned...Hahaha...Well...You would be stun too if you failed your Geography test for the first time and was the bottom of the class...Weewit...


Maybe the reason was that I did not read the question properly..I mean the qns asked for negatives impacts but I,being a 'koo-koo',gave the positive impacts instead..How 'cool' was that?


Niway,let's face the facts...Maybe I am making excuses here..So what?Fail means fail right?Well,I'm glad that I failed this test badly mind you...From this,my lesson is learnt..Never EVER start a question without understanding it first...Hahaah...


Today,I stayed back with the rest for a Talk by three writers ..Two from the Strait Times who wrote a book titled 'Strike by Lightning' and the other a poem titled 'Lalang,Durians and Mawn' or something like that...Hmm..Decided to order the poem book..Seems really nice...


Well...Guess that's all for today...Must get some rest for the road-run tomorrow..Hahaha...


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!