Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, July 23, 2006

PoC

Ohhh!!!Just watch Pirates of Carribean:Dead Man Chest yesterday and I'm so excited!!!It was bloody awesome!!Watch it with my mama and though she doesn't understand what the hell they were talking about,she was laughing all the way..Hahaha..


'Cause Captain Jack aka Johnny Depp,was damn hilarious!!!I simply love the way he walk..So 'kedi'..Hahah..Damn cutez!!But I'm still not happy with the way the movie ends..So full of suspense..Can't wait for the third movie...


I also bought Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Volume 14 yesterday..I was actually reluctant to buy it 'cause I thought the story was getting pretty boring BUT!!!The story started to get more interesting now!!Can't wait for volume 15 and 16 to come out..Whee~!!


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Masih tk puas ati dok!!!Nyahahahah....