Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, July 21, 2006

boring

Yo!!Finally updated my blog...Nothin much to say so this entry is gonna be short...


Prelims is just around the corner and without realising it,I'm beginning to buck up...I'm starting to pay more attention in class and though it was slow,I'm beginning to improve my maths..Finally!!The onky thing I'm worried about are POA and Chemistry...For some reason I can't understand...


Well...Today was Racial Harmony Day and we all wore our traditional clothes..The Malays brought their clothes for the Chinese and we all took piccies!!!Ms Kuck and Mrs Doreen Ng were so pretty man..Haha...The we had our lessons and all that..You know the drills...Met Liyana when I was going back...Hmm..Missed her man..


Now here I am...Later 'M going out with my family to celebrate my father's belated birthday...Next month is my mother's and the next is my brother's...Mine's is flung in January...Haiz...Tomorrow also going out with my mother...


There are alot of things going on next week...We have the writer of short stories coming,who is also Mr Joseph Lim's sister...Cool huh?Then we Language Fest and finally Road Run..Somehow,I'm really excited about these events...Next up after all that is the drama held @ Kallang Theatre...Can't wait!!!


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Next month is our Prelims and O' Level Oral!!The horror!! 0__o