Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Suey dary

OMG!Today was the most funniest yet worst day of my life..For now that is...Had my Oral today and god I just knew I would get a Merit..SHit...My teacher is sOo gonna kill me for this...


After that,went out with Zahirah..Hoping to watch 'The King and the Clown' but dammit!!The show was no longer showing at the cinemas!!In the end,we just deciced to watch 'Re-cycle'...Though it was a pretty okay show,the story was too slow..No climax nor suspense..Nada...


The fun part was when we were about to head home..I nearly threw away my IC!!I was freaking lucky I remembered it man...It was damn embarrassing..Just imagine..Seeing a gal in her school uniform digging in the dustbin for her IC..Zahirah was laughing her ass off...


Haha...Next it was her turn to be embarrassed..Seeing that I got no change to top-up my Ez-link card at the machine,Zahirah decided to go to the counter by herself to help me..She was so nervous till she won't let go of the money..Man..The person was like 'You can let go now..'


Time to go home and Zahirah nearly pissed in her pants or in this case,her skirt...She was so scared that her mother will kill her for coming home late..Haiz...Life can be so difficult sometimes..Though the show was below my expectations (I mean,I WANT to see THAT movie man!!!),it was quite an interesting day for me...


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Next,outing with Kari & Ayam...