Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, August 11, 2006

blah blah

Memang lah da tak update lagi Maya...takde mood dok...Hahaha...Ni aku update r ni...


Went out with Wani at the last minute today..I kinda forced her to accompany me to Hereen..Wanna buy the Tackey & Tsubasa cd!!!BUT HMV sux!!!One thing there was none and the other was even there was one,I could not afford it cause it was $70+!!Wat the HECK?!!I know it was imported but still...


I think Singapore needs to think about the price of the CDs...I think Singaporeans have not enough exposure to other musics besides of course the english ones..I think that was overexposed..Anyway,Singapore should atleast try to make it cheaper man...


Let's stop talking about that shall we?Today got our Mother Tongue results and I think you know the answer to that eh?I have the potential of getting B3s all over my faces..Hahah..Wasn't really disappointed 'cause I kinda expected it but I was shocked that Nasri and Wani got B3..I mean of all the students there,they were the ones I expected to get A1...Never mind that..Do your best for the end of year guys!!Ganbatte!! ^__^


OH!!And I am especially proud of Marzuki..He got an A1!!Woow!!I think he has the chances of becoming a top student...Speaking of me,I decided not to retake again..I mean hey I have taken for like three times and the result was still the same..So,I decided to stop wasting my time and concentrates on other subjects..


Another issue is,Rahimah was outz!!!What ta hell??I know that I'm not really the die-hard fan off SG Idol but I still like some of the contestants there...To me,Hady,Mathilda and Rahimah have potentials of becoming a singer...Haiz...But Singapore voted right so what can I say?But if I were them,Joa Kim would be out...


Last thing is Mrs Irene Tan is BACK!!!OMG!!!I finally see a hope shining...I have a hope to pass my POA!!!GOD!!Can't believe this but I missed her...Hahaha...I think lots of students will agree with me...They were like asking so many questions...Now if I could just get Mrs Annie Ng,then everything will be purrrfect... =' '=


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:If you hate someone,would you still talk to them as though you are best friends?I can't fathom how someone can be such a jerk to do so..