Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wat??!!!

Gaaarghhh!!I can't believe this!!Though it was a little too late,let me rant for awhile about Singapore Idol results here...


I CANNOT believe that Mathilda was out!!She was the one of the best singers there!!What the freaking hell were Singaporeans thinking??Can't they listen to the idols' voices or are their blind love has deafen them??!!My god..If this continues on,Singapore Idol is gonna be a joke...


Mathilda was good man..I love her aggressive voice..Furthermore,she was the bottom 3 with Hady and Jonathan!!I would understand if she have litte supporters but Hady and Jonathan??Come on man!!These people are the best out of all of them...Hady was good and I think he surpasses Bon Jovi' voice with that song!I am terribly ashamed of Singapore's way of thinking that looks matters the most...


If Joa Kim is still in the competition and if I were the judges,I will take drastic measure man...Not that I have something against him or anything but let's face it,there is nothing unique about his voice and he hasn't been improving like the rest of them...I was shocked when Gurmit said that some people critisized Ken,saying that he should just accept what people can offers and not to ask for more from them..If some truly thinks that way,I think there's no use for Singapore Idol eh?That way, everyone can become a singer...


I think Singapore Idol is really about people improving and becoming better than they already are..It is about outshining others in the music industry..If we just stay the way we are,how are we gonna compete with the rest of the world out there who are way much better that us?Though I am not that devoted fan of Singapore Idol,this really pissed me off and I am terribly fretting about Singapore's music industry in the future...At least we have Taufik batisah to be proud of...


Well..I guess that's all for my rant today...Let's just watch next week and see if Singapore really knows how to listen?Got only one message to those fans out there..Take my advice and go dig your ears..Literally...I am saying this with a caring manner you can see on my face! ^__^


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:BTW,wish me luck for my O'Level Oral on Tuesday and my Prelims on Thursday.. >__<