Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Reunion..Sorta

Well...It was fun today..Had our Teachers' Day celebration and it was freaking funny!!Hahaha...Mr Chia was sOoo CUTEZ!!


Niwae,was supposed to go to my primary school back but I was feeling kinda lazy..Further more,Amirah too was feeling the same way..So in the end I have to tell poor Yani that we cancelled our plan..Sorry YANI!!!


After that,was kinda bored so decided to chat with Hafiz,Shalihin and Liyana..'Lepak' under my block for about 2 hours before going to see Liyana's boyboy...Haha..Then me,Hafiz and Shalihin saw Safie and Syafiq manaf at Banquet @ Compass Point after that..FuYyoooO...Aiwen,Vivian and the rest are also there..Whatta day..


Then we go to Ang Mo Kio to watch Monster House..It was an okay story but Yana,I think I still prefer 'Finding Nemo'...Hehehe...It was damn cold in the cinema so Apiz was kind to lent me his shirt..He WAS wearing another shirt under there by the way!


After that,we go home and here I am...Typing this entry while watching Singapore Idol..Hope Hady is not voted out...Guess that's all..


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:It was fun guys...Missed ya alotz! ^__^