Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Jap GUYS!!

Wahh~!!!Our school is having Japanese students from Takada High and their teachers for a week!!!THIS WEEK!!


Ooo!!On monday I just saw some of them and I was like oHhh!!I love their school uniforms!!Reminds me about anime!Duh...Hahaha..Some of them are HOT!!You know me..I have a fetish for Jap guys dude..Hahah..My eyes were like scanning the place for them the whole day...


Just now I walked past some Jap boys and I heard them speaking in japanese..Garghhh!!My heart melts and I am thrown in the world of Naruto..I simply *LOVE* their accent.. ^__^


Well,let's stop talking about them eh?Just had my O'Level Examinations today..Quite well done I would say..For conversation and picture discussion anyway..I think I screwed up woth my reading passage but well,overall I guess I had done okay...I mean there was no prompts for picture and conversations!How cool was that?I was like shooting all the way..


Though I think I heard the last question wrongly but even if I did,the examiner should guide me to the right track right?However she did not so I think I did sort of answer the question indirectly...I was so excited that I finished my Oral that I left my IC on the examiners' desk!!It's a good thing the invilator remember me and looked for me..He was like...


"Where is your IC?"


I heard wrongly and I thought that he asked for my IC number so I replied..Then he was like "EH?" and repeated the question again...I was confused but I freaked 0ut when I can't find my IC..I shouted where is my IC and do the hands thing you know I always do when I am excited or nervous..Hahah..Silly me..


The teacher gave me a 'Ish Ish' look and hand over the IC..Woow!Scared the hell outta me man..Just imagine the look on my mother's face when I said that I lost my IC..I think she would personally send me to God herself man...Literally...>__<

Anyway,I guess I am sad that my reading suckx but what the hell..No use crying over spilt milk so I will 'cheong' for my paper one and two man!!GANBATTE!!! ^o^

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Miss Dada but he will be back on Saturday afternoon!!!Can't wait!Yeah!!!