Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Waiting..Still waiting....

Haiz..Now at Yani's school..Waiting for her to finish her work so I type this entry using her school's computer...


Today,woke up at 5.35 to bathe 'cause wanna see Mira off from the Changi airport...God..So sleep..I only slept like for 2+ hours only..Yani so 'gian',she woke up at 3!!!Gaagh..Then rushed to the airport and say bye-bye to Mira..Gonna miss her but still can chat at MSN right?By the way,my mistake..She was not going there 'cause of attachment but she was going there for holiday!!The jealousy is eating me alive...Nyahahaha...


Then after that,walked with Yani to her school like a zombie..Hahaha..And here I am..Sitting here and writing this crappy entry...Soo boring...What to do..Life is like that..After that,going to Comapss Point to see the Singapore Idols..I wanna see whether Hady is really handsome close-up or issit just the make-up..Hahaha..Make-up can do wonders what...In the meantime,I can spend my time thinking about what I am really doing right now..


I mean,O Level is like in 2 months' time and I am still dwindling away..There are alot that I don't know and that really scares me..I plan to fcus more on my science and maths from now on..As well as POA..I gotta catch up with the rest of my classmates man and get out of that school!!!Well..Guess that's all..


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:Hey guys,make sure you're free during this one week..Gonna steal you all for one day,either for a picnic by the beach or go watch a movie..Last chance for enjoyment before the freaking exams.. >__