Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

W-inDs.!!!!!!! <3

GARGHH!!!I wanna buy!I wanna buy!!I WANNA BUY!!!


Might be wondering what the hell I wanna buy right?Haha...Seems like alot..There's a pretty silver bracelet at Kovan,a pouch and a sling bag at Compass Point,a pair of earrings and shoes at Bras Brasah..But most of all,I wanna buy the freaking book on W-inds.!!! >__<


Yesterday and today,gone out with Yani...I wasted $9 on Neoprints..Why??Because of my stupid mistakes...Well..That thing was written in Japanese so even though I am a Jap freak,I don understand what the hell the machine was talking about..So I pressed the wrong button and wala!The screen went to the next page without giving us a chance to edit it.. Yani was like 'EH'?? and I was like 'What the??!!'What to do...What's done is done...


Then today met one gal in the bus that gave us the look only minah can achieve..I don know what the hell we did to make her stare at us so...What else can I do but to stare back.. Hahaha...Yani was like asking me to shut up when I said 'Muke macam nak kene sepak seh..'


Guess I am in the violent mood..Well..After watched her walked away..All I can say is EWWW...Amirah is soo MUCH PRETTIER than her..Hmmm...Guess that's all..Wanna watch Cinta Q..So.. ^__^


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!


PS:I wanna buy W-inds.!!!!