Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, March 04, 2006

WOOOO!

Finally posted another entry...God...I know it's been quite some time...There are reasons..Yeah well..Two actually...First,I had no time...Second and usually,I got nothing interesting to talk about so...

Well...Just got back from SJAB..Man..Think I gonna fail my First Aid Promotion Test..What else is new huh?After that we had our so-called intensive Footdrill...More like endurance training to me..Gotta run here run there run EVERYWHERE!!So tiring...Got home and here I am!!

For the past few days,nothing much happened as usual except that our class had welcomed another member who joined us on last Monday....Gonna do our best this year!!Me and Jannah had made a pact that next year,we had to get on stage...Not to be scolded or anything but 'course we are TOP in O'Levels!!!I know,I know...Seems impossible but hey,if you wanna go far,you gotta dream big eh??

March is coming and so is our Malay O'Levels...Haiz...Gotta take for the 3rd time..That SUX big time but hey,who ever said that getting A1 is easy?'M gonna kill that dude,man...Oh yeah!Forgot about the group study thingy I am gonna have with my friends after all our CCas have stepped down...Guess I better start planning now or else it will be too late...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:22nd March is the only last time I am gonna enjoy myself and of course,meet up with my beloved friends again...Can't wait!! ^_^ Btw,we did make a bloggy just for our friendship...Drop by if you have the time! ---> http://thesacredfriendship.blogspot.com/