Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Life

Haven been updating my entries for like two weeks...Hahah...Well..Let's talk what I think about life in Singapore 'kay?In that past few weeks,I've noticed something that most everyone have in common..

We are all a bunch of backstabbers...I'm not just talking about myself but from the way I observed the people around me..Hell,no one is perfect I tell you but I,for certain,will only backstab those who are freaking rude to my family or friends....Though backstabbing sounds a little too lenient..Frontstab the person is more likely...Hahah...

Second,we are all hypocrites...Yeap..Always says this but meant another...Sometimes can be a little irritating...Who cares about hypocrites?What I damn hate are people who loves to twist other people's words..Trying to raise a conflict between friends...I experienced it once but I merely went straight to my friend ,Jannah and she told me to ignore it 'cause it's not true..BTW,that kind of act was really low man...Even lower than that of a cockroach I tell you...Even they have a sense of dignity..Hahaha... ^_^

Another thing is people love to delude themselves eh?It may be for me once but I learned that you can never be too careful with the people around you...God!Some people just don wan get it do they?'M getting bored with the same old scene every single day...

You may be wondering why the heck am I writing these but I was in a pretty distrustful mode for the past few days...If you guys don understand what the hell I am blabbering about,it's okay...These are just what my thoughts are about life...We are all cursed...Yeap...That's life...Which includes these three factors:

1)Backstabbers
2)Hypocrites
3)Delusions

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:'M just pointing out some of my general knowledge..Doesn't hav anything to do with anyone but if you agree with my point of view,join the PsYcHo Club!! ^_^