Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nil

Hello again guys!As usual,my life was BORING in school...Except for some jokes made by the boys sitting in front of me,I had a boring day....Hmmm...Let's talk about what I have been doing these past few days...

Went to the concert on Wednesday..Was very fun!Benjy was good in acting...I missed my friends soooO much!!!Aini and Zahirah too had came...Lucky gals..They received free tickets..Hahaha...Good for them...

Yesterday after school,Wani asked me whether I wanted to join her and Jannah go to CP...Well...Let's just say they wanted me to help them out with something but well,I was lazy at that time so...Hahaha...Sorry guys...Need some sleep....Zzzz...Hope you guys had 'fun' with HER...

Today I followed Zahirah to CP...Thought of going to the library but Vanessa called and asked Zahirah to design the Class T-shirt again..Poor gal...Zahirah was quite pissed..Hahaha...In the end,we had to go back @ 2.30 pm..Grr...Stupid shirt...Haiz..

Oh!We planned to have a day where we make cookies at someone's house..That will be soo cool...Hmmm..Have ta ask Wani and the rest...BTW,me,Jannah and Wani have a new nick for the three of us!!WaHuJan!!!Wah~Hujan!!!Hahah...Not funny I know but at that time,it was!

I guess that's all..Don know what else to say..Hahah...Tomolo going to school for Shotput though 'm just a reserve..Luckily,Zahirah is coming too!Then we planned on revising our maths...Man...I am realy clueless about Probability dude....Though Vectors is a FUN subject..Very confusing..Hahah..Shit..Really need to buck up on my Malay..Also my Chemistry and Physics...Double shit...Haiz...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:To all ex-students of Xinmin,if you wanna buy the Homecoming tickets,PLEASE buy from me!! ^_^ Just msg me and I will set a date for us to meet...Please come and support us!!