Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Waaah!!


Man I am so depress right now!!Why u ask me?'Cause I just found out that my beloved pet hamster,Jojo is missing!!! >__<

I just felt like crying when I was told that someone forgot to close the cage and the hamster had disappeared....I mean hey,I just bought the hamster and look where it is now...Some owner I am...Can't stop thinking about it in school...

You might think that I am overreacting a bit but I am absolutely NOT!!!I know that it is not a human being but I still love it just as much!!I love ALL my pets!!!I think those who are pet lovers will know how I feel right now...I did not even have it's pictures!!!

Luckily,before this freaking bad luck,he left his babies behind...Atleast I have something of him...But I still I LOVE him!!!I think what my mother said is true...I rather know that my loved ones are dead rather then missing..At least you know where they are but if they are missing,somewhere deep in your mind,you will keep on thinking about them...'M gonna go cry right now.....

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz....

Note: I've learned my lesson... Don ever name my pets Jojo ever again..Why??'Cause I once have a pet cat named Jojo...The snowy white one...It disappeared when I was in Primary School...