Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hills have eyes

Wow~~!!That show was damn great man!What show u ask?The hills have eyes!!!Hahaha...A really really nice M18 movie...

Watched it with Shalihin today..Actually,Maya was supposed to come too but due to her age,she was unable to enter...I mean they checked our ICs at the entrance..Even the girl at the counter advise ask to check whether our friend was really 18 years old when we asked for three tickets...Wouldn't it be a waste if she had bought the ticket but are not allowed to enter??

I think Singapore is being a tad too strict with the ratings of movies...I mean,they counted the age not by year but by months..That totally sux especially for those who was a month too slow...Like in Maya cases...Haiz...Wonder why the laws are too strict...Singaporeans nowadays are getting way too mature for their age..I mean,look at the Primary School students man...Haven even in Primary 6,they already have boyfriends/girlfriends and some have even kissed!!I think Singapore really need to lower the ratings dude...

Niwae,about the movie...It was so violent and full of gore..Just the way I love it!! ^__^ One minute into the movie and I was freaked out of my skin...Hahaha...It was full of shocking surprises..And the movie was pretty ironic too...Won't say anything 'cause I don want to spoil the suspense...Hahaha...

Well..After the movie went home..Was really sleepy and nearly fell asleep in the bus...Got home,done my homework and here I am!Hhaha...Guess that's all!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:I think She's the Man is a great movie man!!Can't wait for it to come out!!!