Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So Bored I Could Kill...Literally...

Aaaargggghhh!! 'M soo BORED I could do anything u say...(as long as it is in my favour... _ _ )Want to go out but no money...Want to play PS2 my bro kinda has it and having the fun of his life while I am STUCK with NOTHING but A RUNDOWN TV THAT ISN'T WORTH A SHIT!!!!

Phew...Really love it when I get it out of my aching system... ^^ Hope my mother take me to the movie on Wed 14th ...Wanna watch my member acts..THE KING KONG!!!( Sorry Lihin!! ^o^ )

Niwae...Since I have nothing to say..Let talk about wat I have been doing since last night and this morning...See THAT??That's wat....
l
l
V















Niwae...wat's to say??I used pencils to sketch it then use markers to outline it...Make thick and thin lines and just kinda coloured the background as I go along 'cause it's too plain... ^^ After which I put on my final touches with my beloved HP:Image Zone!!! <3>_< .....

Well tat's all of my rambling for today..See??This wat happens when u r bored out of ur useless mind.....

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:For those who still kinda slow,S & L is Slackerz & Loserz my theme for this blog...Hmmm...Should change the name to S.L.S ... SlackerzLoserzSlowz~~~!!!Bwahahaha!!!