Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, December 25, 2005

AnOtHeR DaY Paz....

Yeah...Another day pass...Without realising it,one more week left before school reopens and I have to crack my bloody head open again and this time for my O'Levels!!Aaaargghh!!Dammit..Haven even start doing my homework yet...Haiz...

Hmmm...Let me tell you what I have been doing for the past few days...Nothing much really...On tuesday,I went out with my friends,Yani and Mira..OooPss...Mira and Yani...Must be wonderin what's the diff right?Well...Mira aka Ayam here is kinda SENSITIVE about these trivial things...She got upset when I mentioned somethin about what my mother said...The mistake was that I quote "Why must Yani's name be first??"I was like 'HUH?'

Hahah...Well...Gotta step aside for the younger so Mira and Yani decided to take pictures at Singapore River...We did and I had fun...Then we went to the Esplanade...I was like "FuuYoOO"...hahaha...Never been there before so you can't blame me for acting soo excited by the scenery right??We even took pictures at the rooftop...Then it started raining...Shucks...

Got nothing better to do...We went to the library...There I saw a magazine 'ROGUE' which will be coming in Singapore next January...It's about ANIMATION!!!Awww...Shuddup...I LOVE Animations!!So sue me!Niwae,the mag wrote on Mon which is tomorrow,there will be animation club at Singapore Expo from 3pm to 6pm...Not sure I'm gonna make it or not 'cause I am watching a movie with my friend beforehand....Haiz...

Niwae,after that we went home after walking around...So boring...Then on Thursday,I accompanied Mira to Suntec...She want to apply job at Toy'rus or something like that...Don know the spelling... ^^ Hahah...The funny part was that I met my other friends by concidence...Mira said that my friend was behind me..Then I turned around and lo and behold!Shalihin,Syafiq and Liyana was there with another two friends whom I do not know...The first thing I said when I saw Syafiq was proud 'cause he did not acknowledge me...

Hmmm...Couldnt blame him though..He was like 'Gaga' with his mouth opened..Hahah...I think he was surprised to see me...Same goes with Lihin and Yana...MY GOD!!When I saw Liyana,the first thing that came into my mind was 'What the F*** happened to her FACE?!!' She was so dark..Uhh..Not that dark...Lihin still could beat her but to me it was kinda dark...Hahah...Sorry Lihin... ^__^

Well...It seemed that they too are looking for a job at that place...I talked to them before setting off with my friends...I think they are feeling neglected 'cause I'm making them wait..Even the all-and-holy Lihin pointed out...Hahah...After that,we went home..THE END!!!

Actually we were planning to watch Narnia that day but time constrain so I decided to watch tomorrow!!YEAHH!!!Can't wait...Well..I guess that's all for now...Nothing else to say...Tata!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:If you wanna see the pictures I've taken,go to Yani's webby which can be found at the Links Section....She soo hardworking to upload some of the piccies!!! ^^ *Worship Yani who is now at Malaysia*