Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, December 17, 2005

BacK AgaiN~

Hmmm..Since I had to wait till my BELOVED brother finish watching the Soccer match at television to get my itching hands on the PS2,I might as well update my bloggy...Yet again...But no sweat right??You guys just adored me!! *sounds of choking and gagging could be heard in the background*

Well...Today,I had to follow my mom to an aunt's house..Her son was having his birthdae celebrations and we were invited..Oooh!!The privileged!!Sheesh...'M being sarcastic here...You can't expect me to jump for joy right??If it was a friend party,well maybe yeah but a barely 5 year-old kid's??PLEAZE!!!Spare me the pain!

The reason I followed her was because after that my mom wanted to go to the TTS Hospital to visit my sick relative...So there I was...Sitting on the floor with all my relatives in the living room and TONS of kiddies around!!!AAaarrgghh!!!'M suffering like a S.O.B!!!

But lo and behold I saw my aunt's son...OH MY GOD!!!He's SOOO Goddamn CUTE!!!Now you must be wondering why I said that...I did mentioned that I despised..no..that's too harsh..Uhh..I CANNOT get along with children..You must be saying in your heart 'Wat Ta HECk??',but if you could see him,I promise you,your heart will melt!!!

He's soo lovable with his slanted eyes and confused expression...Heheh...Let me tell you a secret...I may not like kids but just shove a BOY into my arms that can barely talk and walk and I will melt in seconds...Hahaha...In short,I love children below 3 years-old!!!In other words,BABIES!!But it gotta be a boy 'cause 'm not into baby girls...Not that I am amisogynist and of course not in that sense,PERVERT!!!I am NOT a pedophile!!!Jeezz...

Well after I finished cooing over that boy,we set off to the hospital...I don have much to say during my visit there 'cause I was silent throughout the whole time...Hahaha...You could say that I'm pretty..OK...I'm VERY unsociable when I am with my relatives...What to do?I just don like to mix around with them much... ^^

Then we went home and Ta-DAH!! Here I am...Making the 'Evil Eye' behind my bro's back...If glare could kill,he would be a puddle on the floor..Hahaha!!!'M joking man!!!I love my bro too much to kill him literally...Juz a few cussess..Nyahaha!!!!

Well..That's all for today I think..Phew..Wrote two entries in just one day...Man,I'm smokin!!!Think this time not so funny though ><

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!

PS: Ain't no fun if there is no one to give feedbacks so remember to leave your thoughts behind in my tagboard ya??