Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CeH...

Yeash....Yesterday finally gotta watch Narnia!!!Man...That was a Damn good show man!!Really love it...And that guy,Peter,is really cute...Cuter that Daniel actually...Niwae,I really love his all humble and noble attitude...Hahaha...Wonder where will we find guys like that in Singapore...Just like where the heck are we gonna find girls that are more soft-spoken and not wild...Well...Heed my advice and look deeper if you are looking for that type of soulmate...

Niwae,me and my friend went to Tampiness Mall...I was SOO stupid!!I soo forgot that that day was a public holiday..That means the ticket is way expensive...My god...I was like 'WTF' when she said that one ticket causes $9.50!!!I was sweatdropping so much you can make a swimming pool out of it...

To make things worse,all the shows was booked!!!Shit u!!No choice 'cause I really wanted to watch the show,we took the 6.20 show...We had to wait for about 4 hours!!Hahaha...We went to Expo 'cause I read from a magazine there is gonna be an animation club there but when we reached there..All there was is a WAREHOUSE SALE!!!

Haiz...So damn sad...But luckily I kinda has a funny companion so the time spent was not really boring..Actually it was quite fun...We went to Toys'RUS..( finally got that one right ) and boy that was the funniest moment..He even suggested that we bought a baby food to try...I was like 'That's gonna be soo damn embarrassing..' And he kept playing with this cashier thing for kids...I even saw an auntie looking at us and shaking our head...Very 'paiseh' but very funny too...hahah...

After we watched the movie,we went home...Nothing much..Hmmm...The thing I hate is that people like to jump to conclusion...I mean..Doesn't mean that I went out with a guy,it means that he is my BF...Please...Not that I care what they said but hello..I'm not the only one that they are referring to..

So on his behalf,I will like to say to those people..Grow up la!!We are friends who are hanging out...Why we are alone you ask?'Cause no other people wanna hang out with us!!I tell you..We are one sorry dudes... >< Well...That's all I wanna say and remind you...Ja!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS: Remember that won't cha?