Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, December 17, 2005

FaMouZ!!!

Hmmm..It seems I'm too famous for some of them to resist my charms...See them begging for my updates on my daily miserable boring blah blah life...Wakaka!!Ehem!Better compose myself...OK..Let's talk about what I have been doing for the past two days..

If you have noticed ( which I don think some of you really DID ) I have not been online at night during the past two days..Guess what??I AM FINALLY PLAYING MY BELOVED DESIRABLE PS2!!!!!OH MYGOD!!!

When I got hold of it after like how many months,I am SOOO ready to roll on the floor and cry my heart out...I know the way I'm acting,some would think that my long lost lover has return...Well,screw them if they wanna think that way...MY LOVER HAS INDEED RETURNED!!!Muahahahah!!!!

Well..that's what I had been doing...Next topic is....Me speakin to a talkative girl...ME!!!Can you believe it??!

My Aunt bought a girl I think about 10 to my house yesterday with her husband...It was 1 pm and I had just woken up...HEY!!!I slept at 7 am the previous day alrite?What was I doing you ask... ^^ Kissing my beloved as I said in the previous topic...

Niwae,when that girl came into my room I was sweatdropping so much I think there was a pool on the carpet...I was like 'PLEASE someone just HELP ME!!I'm in HELL here!!' My GOD she has a mouth of a running motor engine...Kept asking me questions and questions...SHE EVEN ASKED WHY MY FRIENDS GAVE ME A BEAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I swear I could feel a vein popping...But I could not do anything to her can I??So all I did was to give a bright smile( which I think is crooked by the way ) and answered all her questions..I had a feeling I was interrogated.. Gaarrghh!! The horror..

I heaved a huge sigh of relief when she was gone...I know you would say I am overreacting over a small harmless KID..Huh! 'M just not good with kids ok?
Note to thyself: Nurulhuda CANNOT handle children!!

Last thing is I have been receiving encouragements from lotz of people for my N's on Monday...Even from an acquaintance from Deviant Art!!!Thanx alotz guys!!!!

Well that's about it...Have I satisfied all your undying hunger for my entry?Hahah...If I did not know better,I would think you guys just LOVE to prob into my life...Obsession maybe??Hey Hey HEY!!Just jokin alrite??No need to go all maniac on me!!!Uhh...Gotta GO!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!

PS: 'M Gonna MISS you guys nxt yr Sec 5s!!! Love Ya!!! * Muaackzz *!!!