Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Zhang Li Yin ' 星愿 ' & ' 幸福的左岸 '

Yup..Finally get a hold on her album..LOL..
She did make a Korean version of 星愿( I Will ) & 幸福的左岸(Happiness' Left Shore)...

Personally I prefer the Chinese version... -.-
Mayb cos I listened to it first...

But he most I love the most was her MVs..OMG..Siwon and Hankyung were in it again!XD
Though I've watched it in like a long time ago,I decided to share with you today..

Hankyung's acting is superrbb..His innocent face.Why do he always hav to die? >.>
( If you don know,Siwon and him acted in ZLY first MV which she feat with Junsu aka Timeless...)

I loves SiHan brotherly relationship!! <33
And why must be romance.. >:(





To add on,I've watched Unbelievable Outings Season 3 Epi 8 and it was damn hilarious!!!XDXD
So many KT moments and I found out wat a sadist Teukie turned out to be... XDXD
But he did get wat he deserves in the end...

OmG...I'm beginning to love that PWP show.. LOL
BTW,Pesta3 was boring... -.-

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men