Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Out~

The song playing now is by H.O.T,a boyband that was disbanded ages ago..The only members I am familiar with are KangTa and Woo Hyuk..Lol...

But damn all their songs are freaking nice..And it's also because of this band,there are TVXQ! and Super Junior now... <33

Oh..Today went out to jog with Wani and Jannah..More like strolling in my opinion.. -.-
Then went to meet the rest of NANA..LOL..We were supposed to meet at 11 but as usual,dragged out till 11.45 or so..Was planning to watch movie at one but Lin turned up at the last minute so we waited and watched the movie at 3.25 pm...

While waiting for her to arive,we played DanceMania at the arcade..Needless to say,I sux at it.. -.-...

10 000 BC was ok I guess..The storyline was nothing to be amazed about..Same goes for the effects..Though I'm pretty disappointed to have missed the fight 'cos I fell asleep halfway in the movie.. >.>

After the movie,slack around a bit and went to this shop which sells alot of Korean + Japanese celebrities pics..Hahhaha.Then rushed home 'cos Cher was late..Reached home and I continued with my Bleach..Hahaha...

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men