Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just for Annie~

EDIT

Everything is alright now.. I hope?LOl...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oma??

As you can see,I got this very nice comment from annie..LOL...Do I even know this gal?

Strangely though,when I read her comment,instead of angering me,it just made me laugh...

'Cos she said I hav no life when in fact she was the one with no life..I mean who goes ard unknown ppl's blogs and made comment to a person they don even know?

Unless I know this person and I hav only one person in mind that can do this BUT~!

I know she would hav change or grow up by now to still hold grudges on me.. So I know its not her( I think )..Might be just some random ppl on the loose with uh,what they called it?No life?Hahaha.. XDXD

Or it could someone who is also a fan of these groups thats why she hates other people liking what she likes so... >.>

OMG..This is fun!And she called me really ugly..Hmm..This face what you call ugly is what my parents gave me so I'm thankful for them..Believe me..If you even hav the CORRECT definition of ugly,you wouldn't say that to me..Seeing that they are alot of other misfortunate ppl in this world k?

Really now,after I re-read what I posted,you really shouldn't hav said that cos we could hav been online frens,that is if I DON know you but well,tat was a very 'nice' impression u gave to me so.. ^^

Ok..I think that's all to reply you!XDXD
Hav a nice life!!!

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men