Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Results!!!

Eeerrgh...I just received my results for Sem 2 and I'm not happy with it...Obviously,seeing how I have been slacking around.. >.>


ANIMATION FUNDAMENTAL -- B+
DIGITAL IMAGING -- C
DRAWING 2 -- Distinction
INTRO to 3D -- C+
STORYBOARD & ART DIRECTION -- B+
TYPOGRAPHY -- B+
STUDIO PROJECT 2 -- C+

GPA: 3.269

Suprisingly,my typo is better than my digital imaging when I thought it should be the opposite.. >__<

I think the most I'm disappointed about is my Studio Project..C+ is like a smack in the face.. -.-
I'm glad I got 3.4 last semester..It really help me by like a damn lot...If they calculate it by mere semester,I think I got like atleast only between 2.0 and 2.5.. O.o

I'm not ashamed of showing my results in my blog 'cause it will just reminds me to not slack around.. Too much..LOl

Wonder how the rest of NANA are faring...