Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, March 10, 2008

Kurosagi the Movie

YES!!!!Kurosagi which was acted by Yamashita Tomohisa( NewS ) was out in March and I only knew it like yesterday!!!!OMg!!!!I REALLY LOVE THAT SHOW!!! >___<
Can't wait to see what happened after the drama ended!

YAMAPI!!!!

Ok..As u can see,my Jap crazed side has been unleashed... >.>
I went into the Jap-mood yesterday and today,I bought a show on what I don even know is about but well,it seems funny...Hahha..

Oh!And I didn't realise that I was listening to a member from L'Arc~en~Ciel called Tetsu69...And I knew that song since I was in like Sec 1 or 2.. -.-

Before that,met up wuth Meme and Bowen sch and walked to NYP Poly to return that measly library books.. -.-

And when I went back home to weigh,can u believe I lost like 2-3 kg?Since a few days ago I was like 88.5kg but now its like 84.5kg..LOL~

Oh!And this new song is from NewS new Album which is called Pacific News...The songs are quite good and now I'm beginning to love Yamapi more.. XDXD
Though I prefer their original song of this though..This type of song kinda hav the melancholy feeling to it while the original one is kinda fast..

Ok..Now I'm hungry.. X__X

PS: Here's the trailer to the movie..You should really watch the drama.. XD



PS2: Here is a sweet message from SUJU in response for TVXQ! message to them during their concert.. So sweeet.... <33

SUJU Message to TVXQ!

We have known each other for a long time, had a lot of experiences together.


Tell Yoochun thanks for the presents he sent, you choose it very well. All 13 not the same things.

Yunho, thanks for taking care of the lyrics, take care of your health.

Jaejoong, thanks for the time when you cleaned up our house, we'll clean your house one day too.

Changmin, dear lovely, little brother, thanks for teaching us how to sing high notes without being tired.

And Junsu, from now we'll often visite your pizza shop.

Thank you very much for taking care of the record room.Super Junior is still not good enough, even if for now there are concerts, we still have to ask you guys for advices.

Super Junior is today because of DBSK.Remember that Super Junior will try to become like DBSK!

- Super Junior

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men