Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, January 08, 2007

Short and sweet

Let's keep it short and sweet eh?

Yesterday went out with Ira to the Compass Point..Just hanging around 'cause I was really bored...I was actually looking or my darling Pendragon books but well,Singapore is a slow country if you get my drift...

Then,I decided to Hougang Mall for fun...Went to Sembawang and saw Tackey and Tsubasa cd which I bought...Also went to Comic Connections..Were just searching at the magazine section..More like hunting when my sharp eyes caught sight of the title we wanted...
L'Arc~en~Ciel!!!

You should had seen Ira's eyes...Man that gal was positively drooling..Hahaha..What can I say..My abilities to influence someone to like something is damn good...Currently,she's obssessing over this Hyde fella...Same could be said for me too..Though I'm more to all-rounder as long as they're Japs..Hahah...

Went out of the shop and saw Madi and Apiz going down the escalator,just coming back from work...Chat for a while and went home together...Once I reached home,slacked around for a bit before hitting the sack at 8 pm..Woke up about 7.40 am today and here I am!!Kinda 'short' eh? ^__^

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!