Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

@ Airport

YaHoo!!Hahaha...Decided to update...Hmm..As usual,nothing much is happening in my life..Today,I've decided to upload piccies that was taken at the airport yesterday..Went there with Yani who wanna take piccies for her school project..Here it is..

Nice reflections...
She LOVES to take pictures eh?

Again?

Hmm..Couple...

Hmmm...

Ehh??Where's Yani..?

Ahhh..There she is!

Are you sneaking a pic of me again?

Watcha doing babe?

Hello there Miss Camera...

And hello me...

Her idea of a joke in the toilet... -.-;

I am so stoned...Yani!!When are we going home?!!!

It was supposed to be the two of us but well,the camera LOVES me more..Hahah...BAHH!!Pimples!!!

Finally,she managed to slide in this pic...

Bye-bye...


Though there are a lotz of piccies of me..It was a tad too late when Yani realised it though..What can I say when she pointed it out?Just that I'm such a damn good model that she can't stop taking my picture..Hahaha..I am soo over the board...

Oh Yeah!!Now for the first time I am reading romance comics!!!I have decided to take a step forward in my life!!Hahhaa..Though I really can't stand those which have TOO much romance in it...Blehhh...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Going to NYP this friday!!!