Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, January 12, 2007

Taufikky!!!

YEAH!!!For the first time,I finally gotta see Taufik Batisah face to face!!!


Went to Singapore Poly today with Ain,Wani and Ira..Have to wait for a quite sometime before the campus concert starts...It was feaking embarassing I tell you..We were like standing around not knowing where to go..Luckily a kind soul decided to direct us to the correct place to show our IC..


When another student announced that non-SP students have to give our IC to the counter in front,I was like 'Hey,can't you say that BEFORE we humiliated ourselves out there?'Anyway,Woow...When my aunt said that Taufik was handsome up-close,I thought she was joking but hell he was!!!



I swear alot of galz was salivating...Hehehe..And they sure are jealous when he held one of the gal's hand and sang to her...You know that song!!All because of you..Bah!!The envy..Hahah..but well,just a fantasy 'cause I will never get him..Though I surely love his voice..There was one song when he sang in a low voice..I would say that it was his 'bedroom' voice if you get my drift...



Hahaha..Boy was I melting..I sure respect his singing man!!!Taufik you rock!!!

Don ask me when or why did I start fawning over him..Hahaha..I guess it started when Hady Mirza won the Singapore Idol...I was like hey,I kinda missed Taufik's singing..Especially when he appeared at the result show singing 'All Because of You'..It's not as though Hady was inferior to Taufik but I kinda like Taufik's voice more than him... ^__^


Why did I go 'ga-ga' over him..Hmmm...Do you really REALLY have to ask me?Hahaha..

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Maybe going to Causeway Point this Sunday for an autograph session with 'em..!!!