Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, December 29, 2006

Clearing

Please excuse my ramblings for today..Just need to clear my thoughts...

Well..Today,everything went well...That was until the table's leg in my living room broke..I know you might think what's the big deal..Well..The prob lies with my parents...I think the it happened 'cause my mom put her leg on the table...One thing leads to another and my mother sorta screamed at my father...

I think my father was hurt at his feet when the table fell so he kinda takes his frustration out on my mom...Then my mother went screaming that my father was blaming everything on her..I don know what but I think what really happened was indeed her fault though I dare not say outloud..My mom is kinda sensitive about these things...If I said that,she might scream at me saying that I am always siding my dad and well,I might..no..I will scream back at her..I told you,my family is very short-tempered...

Niwae,my mom cleaned up the mess,more like banging everything around before going to her bedroom...Frankly speaking,I am kinda disappointed in her..Well,needless to say,I am angry with her..I mean the table's leg broke and she went to her room..My father was the one who had to mend it..I know she don knoe about fixing things but hell,can't she even help out?I really pity my dad who just got back from work...

I think it was fortunate that my bro was already asleep...I think if he was here with me watching our parents,I think he will dislike my mom...I just has a feeling that he don't really like mom very much judging from his actions..Beats me..I told you I don really favour butting into other people's personal business...Oh well..I'm sure everything will turn out find tomorrow...Let them settle their own probs...If it involve me then I will step in..I know I may sound cruel but it's better this way..At least,none of them will accuse me of siding with the other party...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Selamat Hari Raya Haji guys!!!