Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, December 22, 2006

Zzzzzz

Finally a new skin..I tried to lighten up the atmosphere..As you can see my blog is kinda bright for the first time..Hahah...Though it sorta have its angst 'cause of the piccy...Well..What can I say..I have fetish for broken wings etc...

Niwae,nothing much happened...Nasri came over my home around 3+ pm 'cause I helped him burn MU game on a cd and he also wanted to reclaim his beloved hat..I think his hat had dust all over..Hmmm...He stayed for awhile and we chat about lotsa things..He was quite funny when he tried to explained his family tree..God...Was I confused...He wasn't less worse off than me..

After that he went home about 5 pm...Then I played the computer till now...Hafiz did ask me if I wanna go watch a movie with him and his other friends...Now,knowing me,you would say I jumped at the offer but well,I don really know his friends very well..Okay..I never met them before so it kinda felt like uncomfortable..Alright!It was damn unnerving for me okay...To go out with others whom I don know...

Freaks the hell outta me I tell you..Unless of course if others I know join in..But Nasri is broke and my other friends I seriously don know where they are..Hmmm...SO...You know my decision..Hahaa...I guess that's all my ramblings for today eh...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Happy advanced Christmas guys!!! ^__^