Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Short and sweet

Yesh...Today I am gonna be keep it short and sweet..Went to meet Hidayah and Maya at 2.30 which was supposed to be at 2 but well,you know me..Some things will never change eh?

Niwae,we went to Plaza Singapura to watch a movie but it was damn packed so we went to a mall behind PS to try our luck..Too bad our luck ran out so we watch another movie instead...Frankly speaking,I preferred reading Charlotte's web book than watching the movie..

After that we went to the airport to meet with Hafiz...We went back and me and Hafiz walked home from Hougang mall...Stayed at the void deck to talk about life etc...Finally had to go home 'cause my mom who was pissed had been calling atleast 3 times...Well..I'd be pissed too if my daughter still have not reached home even when it's 1 am...Hahha...Got home,ate ( Yeah I know it's at night but I had not ate since morning!! ) and here I am typing away..Hahaha..That's all I guess..

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:LSSHH members please make yourself free on 1st Jan 2007...