Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, May 01, 2009

I've set my goals on what i wan to achieve after i graduate...

-hav driving license for both car and motorcycle..
-get a cert fro japanese language
-totally try to lose weight..again and again.. -.-

-become a zookeeper!!!
-support my parents

-get married ( hopefully )
-hav 2 kids ( hopefully a boy and a gal )

-die ^^



yah yah i know the 4th one is sooo out of the expectations..i mean what hav i been doing in poly?

but like i said,im the kind of person who rather do things that i enjoyed rather than doing things that pay more but i hate it.


as much as i love drawing,i don see it as a job..i like to draw on my free time rather than for a company.

but even so,i still wanna get good grades in sch..haha..

and surprisingly my mom didn't smack me for thinking of working as a zookeepr..after she paid so much for my education..haha..atleast i didn't retake any modules nor quit school halfway..and im keeping my gpa above 3 and get into director's list twice...


im just reassuring myself rite now..


the only thing my mom said was atleast i will get a job rather than sit at home and live off my parents.
ahhhhh....that's just wat i wan after graduation..who knows along the way some things might change..haha




niwae wen to bugis junction with my mom to buy her the mother's day gift.it was kinda funny cos she wan a bag which she don even the name of the brand is..i was like u wan to buy so expensive stuff but u don even know the name..haha in the end we got it tho..

the brand was braun bruffel...the logo is a buffalo kinda..


next year i will just treat her to a meal...XDXD
and father's day..im thinking of buyin my dad some fishing equipmens which will cost me another hundreds bucks...oh well..once a year anyway...




annnnd my 9 mths yrs old baby cousin jus managed to take a few steps XDXD



btw...i broke my oath...im watching hana yori dango and smile...just bcos jun is in it...
the things i do for arashi...haha


annnd nino's new drama made me wanna watch it too XXDXD
sho's the quiz show rocks as per usual..can't wait for epi 3


~Huda


im sooo going by the flow rite now