Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, May 22, 2009

End of FYP?



Now im missing FT Island T___T

Hey!
Calling out to all Singapore Primadonnas & Overseas Fans!

FT Island will be coming to Singapore this June.
Therefore, there will be a FT ISLAND Showcase in Singapore.

Date: 27th June 09, Saturday
Time: Approx 3 - 4pm
Venue: To be confirmed
Cost: Around SGD $100

OMG I wanna GO!!!!!


Anyway just got back from our so called celebration of the 'end' of our FYP..XDXD

Went to J8 to watch Night at Museum...When we were buying the tickets,we saw Mr Chris our lecturer who was also watching the same timeslot..In the end he went with us XDXD

Coincidentally,he sat directly bhind us..Hahha..and he shared all the tidbits he smuggled in..Mwahaha..In the end it was me,Merissa,Cheryl,Renee,Nafyal,Shu Kang and mr Chris...

After me and Shu Kang went to eat Pastamania..It a first for me and I made the wrong choice.. <.<>


~Huda